in architecture and ecotourism projects
Increase the possibility of getting funding for your ecotourism enterprise through architecture projects focused on sustainability and circular economy.
What is Residual studio
Residual studio is a sustainable architecture firm in Portugal focused on sustainability and circular economy. It works in research, planning, landscaping and sustainable design.
He is primarily interested in establishing a connection between architecture and landscape and promoting the adoption of sustainable strategies, in the architectural context, to make a contribution to the protection of our ecosystem.
Residual studio believes it is time for a change!
Meet the founder of Residual studio
Architect, Ph.D., Entrepreneur.
• She holds a Master's degree and a PhD in architecture, with a thesis focused on sustainable architecture and the rehabilitation of an abandoned extractive area through sustainable strategies and waste reuse.
• Certified training by the Portuguese Architects' Association on sustainability and circular economy.
• Digital entrepreneur, specializing in digital sustainability, and creating digital platforms, eCommerce and online Marketplace from scratch.
• Founder of "Yuppie On", a freelancing platform focused on the architecture and design sectors.
• She questions the way we live in our cities and believes that there is always an innovative and sustainable way to carry out most projects and businesses.
Residual studio also carries out architectural and landscape research activities focusing on abandoned spaces, the use of local resources, the reuse of waste, sustainability and circular economy. Several articles have been published in indexed international journals.
Take a look!
© RESIDUAL STUDIO – 2022 – NIF: 516910965
Rua Vicente Dias, n°12, 3D, 1400-358, Lisboa.
Policy Privacy | Cookie | Terms and Conditions